2D Course - Accredited
Curse Fee: £300(2D Mini-Kit included. Value: £60.99)
For our previous 1D students: £250
Requirements: You must have held a 1D Eyelash Extension Certificate. Please send a copy of your certificate via email at: email@example.com. Also we need some photos about your 1D works as well.
Max participants: 3 people
Duration: 1 day (10 a.m. - 4 p.m)
- In Enfield Town
- The location of courses held in other cities will be sent by e-mail two weeks before the date announced
If you would like to apply:
1. If you wish to register for a place on one of our instruction courses, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org which course you want to get onto and which dates suit you. If you’d like adate not yet advertised, feel free to get in touch – there might be options we can discuss.
2. We e-mail you a booking form, and this should be completed and e-mailed back. Please do not forget to take the original document with you to the course!
3. A 50% deposit is needed when signing up for any of the training courses. We have to take this deposit at initial booking. Deposits are unfortunately non-refundable, regardless of the reason for non-attendance or cancellation.
4. We need the balance of the course fee 2 weeks before the date of your training course, or at the date you register if less than 2 weeks remains before the course date. Even if payment of the balance is done in instalments, the balance must be settled in full no later than 2 weeks before the course date. If the balance is not received 2 weeks beforehand, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
5. Once the course price is settled in full, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail confirming all details of the booking.
Please note: You have to bring your own model to the training. Everyting else will be provided by us (massage bed, chair, equipment, materials etc.).
Pay through the site
You can purches the course at our webshop. Here you can pay with PayPal or with your credit card.
Direct transfer to our bank account:
Company name: Blink by Vick Ltd.
Account number: 20060085
Sort Code: 23-05-80
Bank: Metro Bank
Statement: Please provide the following information: your name, date of the course, E.g: Smith3101
The payback of the deposit is only possible if the course fail because of us.
What happens next?
- Two weeks before the course we will send you our 1D textbook via email to help you to refresh your 1D knowledge a little bit. At the same time, we notify you about the venue of the course (if it is not held in London).
- Please read through the book, we will then have more time to practice on the course.
- Please find a model as soon as possible! Sadly, we can not help you in this.
- If your model has never had eye-lashes, or if she has but she was allergic to the glue, please let us know, we will send you a small amout of the glue, to do a test patch.
- We will meet on the day of the course at the venue.
Day of the course
- Please, be on time at the venue.
- Your model should be there at 11:00 a.m. If it's possible, don't come together, because in case of a full course it is not possible to accomodate 3 people. Also they will have to sit for 2 and a half hours while the theory lesson is going on.
- Dress comfortably, don't wear too much jewellery. For the practice part you should wear a long-sleeved t-shirt. Don't wear any rings during the practice and tie back your hair. These are important because you will be in front of and close to your model's face and eyes
You should bring food and drink.
- You should turn off your mobile phone during the course
- If you wear glasses for reading, you should bring them with you because applying the lashes is a precise, detailed process. You have to be sharp-sighted.
- Your model should not wear her contact lenses durning the application.
The agenda of the course
10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Quick introduction and registration
10:15 a.m – 11:00 a.m. Theory
11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m Lunch break
11:30 a.m – 16:00 p.m Practice
16.00 p.m - Evaluation of your work
16.15 p.m - You will get your certificates, everyone is happy ☺
Where possible we want to keep this timing.
Thanks for reading.
Blink by Vick Team