PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS ORDERS TAKEN AFTER 2PM AS SAME-DAY ORDERS. AFTER-2PM ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED THE FOLLOWING WORKING DAY.
We are open Monday to Friday between 9AM and 4PM for order processing.
SAME-DAY ORDER CUT OFF TIME: 2PM.
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING: We send out packages on weekdays, from Monday to Friday. If we take orders after 2PM on a weekday, we process them on the next working day.
No order can be dispatched until payment is confirmed. Once we can confirm payment has been transferred, we send out packages by Royal Mail.
There is also the option of delivery by Royal Mail Signed For and Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm.
Handling and packing fees are included in shipping prices.
We offer Promotional Free Royal Mail Tracked and Signed For Delivery for orders worth over:
£150 (Terms & Conditions apply) within the UK.
£150 (Terms & Conditions apply) for the rest of the World.
Shipping rates by Royal Mail and Royal Mail International
- 1st Class Signed For (0.0 kg – 1.0 kg) - £4.00
- 1st Class Signed For (1.01 kg – 2.0 kg) - £8.00
- 1st Class Signed For (from 2.01 kg) - £10.00
- 1st Class Signed For - £150.00 value and above - Free
- Next Day Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm (0.0 kg – 1.0 kg) - £9.00
- Next Day Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm (1.01 kg – 2.0 kg) - £12.00
- Next Day Delivery available on weekdays only!
- Signed For Deliveries include compensation up to £50
- Next Day Deliveries include compensation up to £500
- Standard Delivery (0kg - 0,5kg) - £6
- Standard Delivery (0,501kg - 1kg) - £8
- Tracked and Signed For – £10
- £150 value and above – Free (Tracked and Signed)
- International Standard Delivery (0kg - 0,1kg) - £4
- International Standard Delivery (0,101kg - 0,25kg) - £6
- International Standard Delivery (0,251kg - 0,5kg) - £8
- International Standard Delivery (0,501kg - 0,75kg) - £12
- International Standard Delivery (0,751kg - 1kg) - £15
- International Tracked and Signed For Delivery (0kg - 0,1kg) - £9
- International Tracked and Signed For Delivery (0,101kg - 0,25kg) - £10
- International Tracked and Signed For Delivery (0,251kg - 0,5kg) - £12
- International Tracked and Signed For Delivery (0,501kg - 0,75kg) - £14
- International Tracked and Signed For Delivery (0,751kg - 1kg) - £18
- £150 value and above – Free (International Tracked and Signed)
- Standard Deliveries come with proof of posting document only.
- Tracked and Signed For Deliveries come with tracking numbers to follow your parcel online.
- International Standard deliveries include compensation up to £20
- International Tracked and Signed deliveries include compensation up to £50
- For compensation of up to £250 add £3.00 to the prices in this table
We can only guarantee the service that we provide. Please understand that even though your order will be shipped on the same BUSINESS day, we cannot guarantee delivery time for the delivery service, only the Royal Mail Postal Service can do that.
We only ship to registered addresses, so please make sure that the provided shipping address is correct and valid.
Due to the security and fraud reasons, we will not accept address change requests over e-mail.
Placing International Orders
International taxes and duties: International shipments (outside the European Zone) are subject to destination countries’ import fees, duties and taxes. These are levied once a shipment reaches its destination, in addition to brokerage fees/custom-clearance charges which the carrier may impose. These charges are borne by the recipient. Blink by Vick has no control over these charges.
As a result of heavy international shipping costs, taxes and duty fees, we cannot ship any order that includes back-ordered items. We therefore hold each order until all items are in stock and available to package and ship. Please contact us if you wish to cancel or change any items.
In the case that an international shipment is refused or returned, any taxes, custom fees, duties, brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred will be the sole responsibility of the order-originating customer.
Anyone receiving a delivery is entitled to a replacement if those goods arrive damaged.
Where a refund is required and the order has been shipped the damaged goods will have to be returned to us.
After we receive the returned goods, we can refund the purchaser.
We only refund or replace goods that have not been used, or which were damaged on delivery, or which are clearly defective. We are unable to accept or refund used or opened goods, and can make no exceptions to this rule.
Please note that you have 7 days with deliveries in Britain or 14 days with an international delivery after the goods reach the purchaser within which to return defective or damaged items.
If you believe you bought an item by mistake, this unfortunately is your sole responsibility.
The following data would be help us in following up any query:
- Customer name
- Order number
- Order date
- Order value
- Method of payment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refund
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, please send us an email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.