2D Course - Accredited
Price: £300, If you completed our 1D course: £250
The price contains two trays of MIX lashes, and 1 bottle of Blink by Vick Hyper Strong glue.
Requirements: You must have held a 1D Eyelash Extension Certificate. Please send a copy via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also we need some photos about your 1D works as well.
Max participants: 3 people
Duration: 1 day (10 a.m. - 4 p.m)
- In Enfield Town
- The location of courses held in other cities will be sent by e-mail two weeks before the date announced
If you would like to apply:
- We will send an e-mail with the registration form and the contract of the course attached.
- Please read, fill in and singn these documents.
- Please take a picture of your filled in registration form, and the last, signed page of your contract, and send them back to us to email@example.com. Do not forget to take the original document with you to the course!
- You can apply to the course by paying the 50% of the price in advance. The other half of the total amount should be transferred two weeks before the course start. You should transfer the whole amount if there is less than two weeks left until the start of the course.
Pay through the site
You can purches the course at our webshop. Here you can pay with PayPal or with your credit card.
Direct transfer to our bank account:
Company name: Krevick Ltd.
Account number: 20060085
Sort Code: 23-05-80
Bank: Metro Bank
Statement: Please provide the following information: your name, date of the course, venue of the course, separated by dashes. E.g: Smith-oct9-London
The payback of the deposit is only possible if the course fail because of us.
What happens next?
- Two weeks before the course we will send you our textbook via email. Please read through the book, so we will have more time to practice on the course.
Be sure you will have a model in time! Sadly, we can not help you in this. If your model never had false lashes before, or if she had but was allergic to the glue, please let us know, and we will send you a small amout of the glue, to test it.
- We will meet on the day of the course at the venue.
Day of the course
- Please, be on time at the venue.
- Your model should be there at 12:30 p.m. If it's possibel, don't come together, because in case of a full course it's problematic to find space for plus 4 people. Not to mention that it's unnecessary for them to sit 2 and a half hour while the teory education is going on
- Dress comfortably, don't wear too much jewelry. For the practice part you should wear a long-sleeved t-shirt. Don't wear any rings during the practiec and tie back your hair. These are important because you will be in front of and close to your model's face, eyes
- You should bring food and drinkl. At our London's venue you can buy food at the stores around, but in other cities this can not be guaranteed
- You should turn off your mobile phone during the course
- If you wear glasses for reading, you should bring it to you because for applicating the lashes is a preciese, detailed process. You have to be sharp-sighted.
- Your model should't wear her contact lesnes durning the application.
The agenda of the course
10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Quick introduction, and registration
10:15 a.m – 11:30 p.m. Theory
11:30 p.m. – 12:00 p.m Lunch break
12:00 p.m – 16:00 p.m Practice
16:00 p.m Evaluation of your work
16:15 p.m You will get your certifications, everyone is happy ☺
This is - of course - just an example, but we really want to keep this timing.
Thanks for reading.
Blink by Vick Team