A revolutionary eyelid shampoo - an all-in- one cleanser perfect for use with eyelash extensions, Chrissanthie Lid Cleanser is a convenient, effective way to gently clean and condition the delicate eyelid and eyelashes.
It has been found and proven that not only can this product be used for cleansing the eyelash and brow area, but can also be used, as an aftercare product for rapid healing of micro-blading and permanent makeup procedures.
This Lid Cleanser gentle formula can be used as a daily makeup remover and eyelash cleanser.
Chrissanthie Lid Cleanser completely cleanses and sanitises the eyelids and removes makeup. Its gentle formula ensures it will not break down adhesives used in eyelash extensions.
Chrissanthie Lid Cleanser is a unique cleansing formula that not only effectively removes eye make-up (even waterproof mascara) but also facilitates the mechanical removal of secretions/crusting on the eyelids arising from conditions such as blepharitis.
30% or more of children and up to 50% of adults may suffer from Blepharitis
Blepharitis is an infection of the eye lash follicles and is usually accompanied by an overgrowth of Bacteria called staphylococcus. Proper eyelid hygiene is important for blepharitis, dry eye or other conditions.
Chrissanthie Eyelid Cleanser for lash extensionsChrissanthie Lid Cleanser contains Tea Tree and Citrus extracts to:
Completely cleanses and sanitises the eyelids
- Removes all traces of eye makeup including long-wear products
- Will not break down adhesives used in eyelash extensions
- Great for cleansing makeup artist brushes and tools
- Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers, leaving the eyes feeling cool and relieved without any oily residue
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS ORDERS TAKEN AFTER 2PM AS SAME-DAY ORDERS. AFTER-2PM ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED THE FOLLOWING WORKING DAY.
We are open Monday to Friday between 9AM and 4PM for order processing.
SAME-DAY ORDER CUT OFF TIME: 2PM.
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING:
We send out packages on weekdays, from Monday to Friday. If we take orders after 2PM on a weekday, we process them on the next working day.
No order can be dispatched until payment is confirmed. Once we can confirm payment has been transferred, we send out packages by Royal Mail.
There is also the option of delivery by Royal Mail Signed For and Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm.
Handling and packing fees are included in shipping prices.
We offer Promotional Free Royal Mail Signed For Delivery for orders worth over:
- £100 (Terms & Conditions apply) within the UK.
- £200 (Terms & Conditions apply) for the rest of the World.
Shipping rates by Royal Mail and Royal Mail International
- United Kingdom:
- 1st Class Signed For (0.0 kg – 1.0 kg) - £4.00
- 1st Class Signed For (1.01 kg – 2.0 kg) - £8.00
- 1st Class Signed For (from 2.01 kg) - £10.00
- 1st Class Signed For - £100.00 value and above - Free
- Next Day Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm (0.0 kg – 1.0 kg) - £9.00
- Next Day Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm (1.01 kg – 2.0 kg) - £12.00
- Next Day Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm - £150.00 value and above - Free
Next Day Delivery available on weekdays only!
Signed For Deliveries include compensation up to £50
Next Day Deliveries include compensation up to £500
- Europe (estimated delivery time: 5 to 14 working days)
- Standard Delivery (0kg - 0,5kg) - £6
- Standard Delivery (0,501kg - 1kg) - £8
- Tracked and Signed For – £10
- £200 value and above – Free (Tracked and Signed)
- Rest of the World (estimated delivery time: 7 to 21 days)
- International Standard Delivery (0kg - 0,1kg) - £4
- International Standard Delivery (0,101kg - 0,25kg) - £6
- International Standard Delivery (0,251kg - 0,5kg) - £8
- International Standard Delivery (0,501kg - 0,75kg) - £12
- International Standard Delivery (0,751kg - 1kg) - £15
- International Tracked and Signed For Delivery (0kg - 0,1kg) - £9
- International Tracked and Signed For Delivery (0,101kg - 0,25kg) - £10
- International Tracked and Signed For Delivery (0,251kg - 0,5kg) - £12
- International Tracked and Signed For Delivery (0,501kg - 0,75kg) - £14
- International Tracked and Signed For Delivery (0,751kg - 1kg) - £18
Standard Deliveries come with proof of posting document only.
Tracked and Signed For Deliveries come with tracking numbers to follow your parcel online.
International Standard deliveries include compensation up to £20
International Tracked and Signed deliveries include compensation up to £50
For compensation of up to £250 add £3.00 to the prices in this table
We can only guarantee the service that we provide. Please understand that even though your order will be shipped on the same BUSINESS day, we cannot guarantee delivery time for the delivery service, only the Royal Mail Postal Service can do that.
We only ship to registered addresses, so please make sure that the provided shipping address is correct and valid.
Due to the security and fraud reasons, we will not accept address change requests over e-mail.
PayPal Payments: We only ship to PayPal registered addresses, so please make sure to register your shipping address prior to making the payment.
Credit Card Payments: We only ship to the billing address. For International orders and shipping to a different address, we will require a copy of the credit card, valid identification and a signed form authorizing the purchase.
If you provide the incorrect shipping address in PayPal while you make the payment, we will not take any responsibility if the package is lost. If package is returned for any reason, buyer will be responsible for paying shipping charges to re-ship the order.
Items will be shipped after the payment has been cleared.
Seller reserve the rights not to ship to an unconfirmed address for payments using PayPal. Payment will be refunded for unacceptable orders & those orders will also be cancelled.
If the package is lost or damaged during the delivery time, a claim can be filed with the Royal Mail or Parcelforce International Postal Services. So, please if you haven't receive your package in a timely manner contact us immediately.
Please contact us via e-mail before returning the defective item. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping costs, under any circumstances.
Placing International Orders
International taxes and duties: International shipments (outside the European Zone) are subject to destination countries’ import fees, duties and taxes. These are levied once a shipment reaches its destination, in addition to brokerage fees/custom-clearance charges which the carrier may impose. These charges are borne by the recipient. Blink by Vick has no control over these charges.
As a result of heavy international shipping costs, taxes and duty fees, we cannot ship any order that includes back-ordered items. We therefore hold each order until all items are in stock and available to package and ship. Please contact us if you wish to cancel or change any items.
In the case that an international shipment is refused or returned, any taxes, custom fees, duties, brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred will be the sole responsibility of the order-originating customer.